A Navaho autobiography
[s.n.] • (8) • Published In 1947 • Pages: 5-218
AbstractThis is a narrative life history.
- HRAF PubDate
- North America
- Sub Region
- Southwest and Basin
- Document Type
- book chapter
- William P. Mangin ; 1950-1951
- Coverage Date
- Coverage Place
- Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah, United States
- [recorded by] Walter Dyk
- This is a narrative life history. Life history (159) has been used sparingly.
- This document consists of excerpts
- Includes bibliographical references
- The story is full of ethnographic information. Most of the story occurs in the Four Courners region, especially on the Utah and Arizona side, with occasional trips to Shiprock in New Mexico. The farm near Aneth, on the McElmo River, a tributary of the San Juan, may be in Colorado.
- Navajo Indians