Culture Summary: British (1485-1603)
Human Relations Area Files • New Haven • Published In 2020 • Pages:
By: Whittle, Jane.
AbstractThis is a culture summary of the British people during the reign of the House of Tudor, 1485-1603. Information is presented on major aspects of the culture of Tudor Britain.
- HRAF PubDate
- New Haven, Conn.: HRAF, 2020. @delectronic resource
- Sub Region
- British Isles
- Document Type
- Ian Skoggard; 2019
- Coverage Date
- 1485 - 1603
- Coverage Place
- Jane Whittle
- The culture summary was written by Jane Whittle in April 2018.
- Includes bibliographical references
- England--Social life and customs--16th century
- England--Civilization--16th century